- Amazon: We’ve improved our connection with Amazon/ Synchrony bank to be more reliable!
- Amex:We’ve fixed an issue with the categorization of Amex send and split transactions, to ensure they are reflected accurately
- Chase:We’ve fixed an issue on the Chase sapphire card in which the rewards on individual transactions were not displaying
- Rewards Multiplier:We’ve fixed an issue that caused some rewards rates to be reflected incorrectly when the multiplier was set to 1. This mainly impacted Wyndham and American airlines cards!
- Rewards Categorization:We’ve updated our categorization for Kroger to ensure that it is listed as a grocery store, as it was reflected as a pharmacy at some locations
- Turning off Bill Notifications:Fixed an issue where bill notifications being turned off automatically reset to 14 days.
- Wells Fargo:We’ve fixed two issues around Wells Fargo cards, the first being reported transactions appearing twice, and the second being an issue around rewards displaying in the wallet and on individual transactions